|Position||Deep Hole Borer/Driller|
|Salary||£25,000-£30,000p.a. depending on experience (Shift allowance payable if worked)|
Do you have a passion for precision engineering, an understanding of the deep hole boring process and are confident to work on billets up to 3 meters in length using lifting equipment provided? Right now due to continuous expansion we are actively hiring for an experienced deep hole boring engineer as are looking to expand our precision engineering team.
- Experience of horizontal boring is essential.
- Being familiar with Tibo & VDF machinery would be an advantage.
- Being familiar with Mollart & Sandvik tooling would be an advantage.
- It is essential that you have worked within a machine shop environment with an extensive knowledge of the horizontal boring techniques and processes
- Experienced in using gauging and measurement equipment required for verification including Bore Micrometers (Bowers / Diatest)
- Have a hands-on, quality driven, positive, self-motivated manner in order to be able to hit the ground running
Package and Benefits
- Salary from £25,000 – £30,000 depending on experience (plus shift allowance of time plus a third if worked)
- The position is full-time and permanent.
- The hours will be either be days or nights or on a 2 weeks Rota basis;
- Days Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
- Nights Monday – Thursday 4.30pm – 3.30am
- Holidays are 20 days + 8 Bank Holidays + Bonus holiday over the Christmas Period
- Government Pension Scheme
- Health Care Scheme
- Excellent working conditions
- Free Onsite Parking
The company is family owned and run, has an excellent reputation for honesty, flexibility, communication and continual investment and improvement in both skills and services. More information about our company is available on our website www.hone-all.co.uk.
If you would like to be considered for this role please send us your CV and a cover letter today.
Lisa Mills of Hone-All Precision at [email protected] or call 01525 370666 for further information.