|Salary||Salary depending on previous experience|
|Contract||Permanent day or night shift (shift premium payable if worked)|
Do you have a passion for precision engineering, an understanding of honing or grinding processes and can work to tight tolerances and surface finishes? Right now, due to continuous expansion we are actively looking to hire a honing engineer to join our engineering team. Experience of honing would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Experience of honing or grinding is preferred.
- Being familiar with Sunnen and / or Delapena machinery, Sunnen, Delapena or similar abrasive tooling would be advantageous.
- It is essential that you have worked within a machine shop environment with a knowledge of either honing or grinding techniques and processes.
- Experienced in using gauging and measurement equipment required for verification including Bore Micrometers (Bowers / Diatest) and possibly Surface Finish testing
- Must be used to working to micron tolerances (+/- 0,005mm)
- Must be used to working to excellent surface finishes of 0,05.
- Have a hands-on, quality driven, positive, self-motivated manner to be able to hit the ground running.
Package and Benefits
- Salary depending on previous experience
- The position is full-time and permanent, and an immediate start is available.
- Day Shift Hours are Monday – Friday 8.00am-5.00pm
- Night Shift Hours are Monday – Thursday 4.30pm – 3.30am
- Holidays are 20 days + 8 Bank Holidays + Bonus holiday over the Christmas Period
- Government Pension Scheme
- Health Care Scheme
- Excellent working conditions
- Free Onsite Parking
The company is family owned and run, has an excellent reputation for honesty, flexibility, communication and continual investment and improvement in both skills and services. More information about our company is available on our website www.hone-all.co.uk.
If you would like to be considered for this role please send us your CV and a cover letter today.
Lisa Mills of Hone-All Precision at email@example.com or call 01525 370666 for further information.