Hone-All Precision Ltd. based in Leighton Buzzard is looking for an experienced engineering professional to join their team and assist in their growth and improvement strategy.
The company is family owned and run, has an excellent reputation for honesty, flexibility, customer focus, communication and continual investment and improvement in both our skills and services.
We specialise in offering the highest levels of quality and expertise in the fields of Deep Hole Boring, Deep Hole Drilling, CNC Turning and CNC Honing.
Our facilities in Leighton Buzzard offer a clean, bright, well organized and modern working environment.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced mechanical engineer, preferably with experience of turning & similar machining processes.
You must possess excellent communication and motivational skills to effect positive change. You will be goal orientated, self-motivated and determined to succeed. A passion for problem solving, team working and getting the job done is essential.
Role Duties (Varied):
- Monitoring and improving the efficiency of the production process.
- Review the effectiveness and accuracy of the production process.
- Dealing with production process issues / queries.
- Supporting and assisting the Operations Manager and Management Team in ensuring continuous improvement throughout all aspects of production and on-time delivery.
Package and Benefits:
- Salary and other conditions are negotiable but in the region of £30-£35k p.a. depending on experience, suitability and rising with evidence of effective performance.
- The working week is Mon-Fri 8am – 5pm.
- The position is full-time and permanent.
- Holidays are 20 days + 8 Bank Holidays + Bonus holiday over the Christmas Period.
- Government Pension Scheme
- Health Care Scheme
- Excellent working conditions
- Free Onsite Parking
Please e-mail CV and covering letter to [email protected]